Committed to Fire Safety for over 30 Years
Eagle Fire is a professional firm providing fire protection and life safety services. We have provided inspection, functional testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems for commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities since 1987.
We expanded our services in 1990 by adding special hazards systems and added fire alarm and detection in 1992. Most recently, we have added access control systems, fire extinguisher sales, service, and systems management programs.
In 2020, we invested over half a million dollars in technology to give our technicians the adequate knowledge and resources they needed to better serve our clients. We encounter all major types of fire alarm systems, including microprocessor-based, high-speed detection, RF systems, and network proprietary systems.
We encourage our team members’ growth through personal and professional development to enhance the sustained expansion of our company. We keep an extensive library of technical reference guides while also looking towards the future with the latest in fire safety technology and standards.
Our technicians and staff are among the finest in the industry. We perform regular drug tests to maintain a 100% drug-free workplace and run background checks before we entrust them with your fire protection needs. Our low employee turnover ensures that your property is in knowledgeable hands.
Field Technicians/Field Specialists complete rigorous in-house training meeting Technician Level I standards within the first year and Technical Level II within the second year. During this training period they work under the direct supervision of a senior technician, additional training is provided through NFPA, AFSA, and NICET seminars & certification programs.
Service Technicians must successfully complete the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) apprenticeship programs for sprinkler fitters. Eagle Fire is certified to administer a four year apprenticeship program developed by AFSA in cooperation with the U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship & Training.
Engineering Technicians (Designers) are NICET certified in Sprinkler System Layout, Fire Alarm Design and Special Hazards Design.
Fire Alarm Technicians have received factory training from various manufacturers of fire alarm systems as well as additional certifications. Our technical staff include experienced master and journeyman electricians and degreed electronics personnel.
- Comprehensive safety program
- Safety incentives for all personnel
- Fleet safety program
- Drug and alcohol testing – 100% annually, pre-hire, near miss and incidents
- Current Experience Modification Rating (EMR) – consistently below 1.00, which means our worker’s compensation claims are low for the industry
- First aid and CPR training – staff and technical
- AFSA journeyman sprinkler fitter training – Federal government recognized apprenticeship program
- NICET Nationally recognized certification of engineering technologies for fire protection
- Fire protection technician training program
- External industry related seminars
- Air Transportation Facilities
- Military Bases
- Warehouses and Material Distribution Centers
- Office Buildings
- Power Generation Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Manufacturing and Assembly Operations
- Colleges, Universities and School Systems
- Hospitals and Adult Care Facilities
- Medical Complexes
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Museums and Historical Properties
- Lumber and Paper Mills
- Federal Reserve and Other High Security Environments
- Hotels, Dormitories & High Density Facilities
- Houses of Worship
- Auto Dealerships and Service Centers
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
- Computer, Communication, Data Centers & other Technology Centers
- Printing and Publishing Facilities
- Restaurants and Cafeterias
- Food Production and Distribution Facilities
- Federal, State and Local Government