Keep Your Livelihood Safe
Your fire protection systems should be regularly inspected. By keeping your fire safety systems up to date, you’re actively ensuring that they are working properly. Not to mention, you’re increasing the life of your systems.
Beyond that, you have a legal obligation to regularly inspect your fire protection systems. Performing inspections on your fire safety technology and systems are required by law, and comes with heavy fines if violated.
More importantly, you also have a moral obligation to keep you and the people in your building safe. A faulty fire sprinkler or extinguisher can mean the difference between life and death.
Eagle Fire’s team of fire safety specialists have the knowledge and experience to fully check your fire safety systems. We are dedicated to making sure your system is complying with codes and regulations, helping you avoid fines. We will work with you to create an ongoing inspection schedule to ensure your equipment works properly and meets applicable code and insurance requirements. In addition, we can email you a digital inspection report the same day.
Fire & Life Safety Equipment We Inspect
Eagle Fire offers the following inspection services:
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Extinguisher
- Backflow Prevention
- Fire Pumps
- Suppression Systems
- Fire Panel
Our Professional Approach
Eagle Fire has a 5 step approach to inspection, testing and maintenance.
- Setting the Date: Eagle Fire establishes a schedule of when your inspections are due. We will take care of reminding you, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Thorough Testing: Our team performs a full functional test of all fire protection devices, along with sealing valves in the correct open or closed position.
- Open Communication: Afterwards, we generate and deliver an easy-to-read and code-compliant electronic inspection report. Deficiencies are organized at the end of the report for easy access.
- Quick Response: If any deficiencies are found, we will promptly follow up and provide a proposal to correct any noted issues.
- Establishing a Partnership: In the event that you have an emergency between scheduled inspections, we are available to service you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Keeping your fire protection systems up and running is our goal.
Contact us to schedule your expert fire protection system inspection and start sleeping easier at night.