Certified Fire Safety System Technicians
The Eagle Fire commitment to quality and timely service is considered the finest in the industry. That’s why many of our maintenance clients come to us when it is time to design and install a new fire suppression or detection system. Our engineering technicians have obtained NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certifications in automatic sprinkler system layout, fire alarm systems and special hazard systems.
This training mixed with our dedication allows us to install the latest in fire protection technology for your building. We can even retrofit your old system to work with newer technologies, cutting down on costs but keeping you on the cutting edge of fire safety.
We offer our installation services to commercial buildings across the Southeast in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tenessee, Alabama, Georgia.
Fire System Installation Capabilities
- AutoCAD – Current – Windows
- Fire protection design overlay program
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Design Guides – N.F.P.A Standards, FM Global and IRI Guidelines
- Sprinkler System Layout – dry, wet, preaction, deluge, mist
- Evacuation Plan layout
- Special hazard layout – Foam, CO2, and Clean Agent Systems