Knowledgable Fire Protection Services
Eagle Fire provides the highest level of fire safety for every client we work with. Ensuring absolute safety for people and buildings is our goal, one that we always meet thanks to our dedication and extensive training. To ensure excellent service, we have a Professional Fire Protection Engineer (P.E.) on staff.
These traits are why our consulting services are used by a wide variety of businesses and industries across the Southeastern United States. This includes Fortune 1000 companies, government entities, private businesses, commercial real estate brokers (due diligence) and insurance companies.
Our services include:
- Fire system specification and plan review
- Fire protection construction management
- Loss investigations
- Audit inspections of all types of fire protection systems
- Fire protection plans as may be required by local, state, or federal authorities
- Fire safety training seminars, fire drill evaluation, fire escape route planning and placarding
- Fire protection system commissioning as recommended by NFPA 3
- Preparing detailed documentation to include, but not limited to, water supplies, standpipes, fire pumps, pressure reducing/regulation valves, sprinkler systems (including detection and releasing functions), and a variety of chemical-based special hazards systems