The team at Eagle Fire upholds our values and stands strong on the work we put forth to ensure our reliability, trustworthiness, and safeness to our customers.
Developed by team members, these core values have been the cornerstone of Eagle Fire’s philosophy and are cemented in everything Eagle Fire does.
Below are quotes from our team members:
- “Operate in a safe, but timely manner; never work in conditions you deem as unsafe.” “For yourself, your team, and your customer.”
- “For team members, customer concerns, and the tools and equipment involved in the task at hand.”
- “Values must be demonstrated in the way you act and the way you insist others behave.”
- “EFI has integrity, no team member or customer can compromise it.”
- “Pride in work and general company ethics.”
- “Craftsmanship, that I feel good about my services rendered…to meet or exceed NFPA and Eagle Fire standards.”
- “Commitment to enhancing job knowledge.”
- “EFI team members are the professionals in this field, we are not afraid of doing the homework to complete a job correctly.”
- “A workforce ready, willing, and able to meet new challenges…all members pull together for the good of the company.”
- “Learn to adapt to change within a company, work with it, not against it, if a company is to grow, there must come changes.”
- “Look for new opportunities…don’t become stagnant.”